Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have some VPN 3000 concentrators in our network. We use "cacti", a variant of the MRTG tool to graph various things. Amongst them, we also graph circuit utilization of our Internet bandwidth.My routers and PIXs work fine in this regard. However, I...

pkapoor by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have a PIX 506e setup as our firewall. We have connectivity and everything is great except one thing. Basically we have a web server that has an internal ip address that we can access from the Intranet and an external ip address that w...

I am currently running 2851 routers at my remote sites, with the IPS monitoring inbound and outbound traffic. When a user at my remote site tries to access certain links on our webpage (Works fine with IPS turned off) the page times out. If I conti...

jbanker by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWhen I run the "Startup/Running Out of sync" report, all my device are out of sync. I went in my router in CLI and I found that some lines of my code are not written the same way in my running-config that in my startup-config. This is why VMS det...

Hi all,Last weekend we ran into an ACL problem on a PIX 501 (running OS 6.3(4)). A colleague of mine needed to add a rule to the ACL applied to the outside interface. He isn't used to handling a PIX, so he did what he normally does on a Cisco device,...

khuysmans by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm very new to cisco equipment and was hoping someone could help me with this issue I have. I am trying to set up a VPN from a cisco 837 router that I have to another company, which I think is using a PIX. After some tweaking I managed to set the...

I am having a problem with a nat/pat on a 515.For smtp traffic coming in, I need to send the traffic to a Spam filter device, and the www traffic to the OWA box (inside the DMZ). When the mail goes out from the Exchange Server I need it to use a diff...

awmccurry by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

how can i bundle the mac and ip on pix? in my customer's network , most of the end user's ip address are not permitted to access internet , but others address have right . So many of them often change their ip address to authorizable address . I want...

Hello,I wanted to verify that IPsec traffic terminating on an ASA will be Inspected. I am trying to inspect all SSH traffic that traverses my ASA. The inspection should change the TCP timeout from the default value to 48 hours. I want to make sure th...

lxcollin1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if you can actually setup email/paging alerts with the IEV? The web site for cisco IPS says that it can, but I haven't been able to find anything in the application that shows it can email alerts out when an event is received. TIA!

dbrisson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card