Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Good Morning Everyone, I have a configuration question: We currently have (2) ASA 5545X configured in an Active / Failover. Their SFR / IPS module is managed by an FMC 4600. Do we configure the Active and Failover's SFR module the exact same way (nam...

TW80CJ5 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey All - would like to gather ideas and see what others are doing regarding Firepower reports. I would like to know what items you report on? I have a customer I do a Firepower report for and some items I cover are:-Top Data Users-Top SI destination...

Hi There, I am changing enable password for ASA 5506X so that if AAA TACACS+ (ACS 5.8) is unreachable  I should be able to login through my local ID database, I am able to login via SSH successfully  to USER MODE of the ASA via local ID database, how...

Hello. I know I must be missing some small detail, but I've been unable to connect a firepower 1010 device on 6.6.1 to my FMC remotely. I've read so many different instructions from so many different versions/people, but the vast majority are suggest...

Hi all, Just a quick general query, I'm looking at integrating PassiveID into our network (allowing firewall rules based on AD groups instead of IP)  I can see this is possible via the FMC/FTD deployments but I can't find anything specific online whi...

Reimage to 6.1 version in ASA sfr module in 5508-X. There is a pre-install package that i have to use in this installation but i dont know what have I to do with that file. Someone know the command to run this package or when I have to run it? Regard...

Hello, I need helpThe fire power 2120 can serve a dhcp ip to my laptop, but unfortunately i cannot access its GUI and I can not ping it either.When I try to connect ftdthrough FXOS, it says application not installed yet it was working well then it we...

wanumet by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card