Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have an 2130 FTD, with AnyConnect configured. The problem now is that, I can't protect the vpn ports with access control. I have a rule, but never hit any rule, and never show the hit of that rule Phase: 3Type: ACCESS-LISTSubtype:Result: ALLOWCo...

GerCorUY by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I'm having some trouble with an ASA not port forwarding correctly.  I've no doubt I'm missing something, but can't see it. Set up is simple:-vIOS 3 is the "inside" - 10.0.0.10vIOS 2 is the "outside" - 20.0.0.10ASAv is 10.0.0.1 (inside) and...

port forwarding.PNG

After an update to the new Syslog server, I am not able to see ASA Syslog on my firewall.DR Firewall extranet interface sends Syslog to log server, then verify traffic from production firewall. DR firewall interface is linked to Production FW one of ...

We had to put an old ASA-5505 in the field, and it turns out the ASA is running an old 8.2 version of firmware. It seems like years ago there was an interim version along the lines of 8.4(7), but that isn't available on Cisco's website. I found a non...

Resolved! Block IP

Hello,  I have a pair of 2120 managed by FMC. I would like to block an IP that tries to connect to my vpn. I have fastpath policy and access policy I have put it in Security intelligence and it still passes to my authentication server, where it is bl...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card