Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi!I have configured lan/state failover with ASA 5520. When testing failover i loose contact in about 20 seconds is this normal?? does anyone know what time to expect, until the connection recover to secodary unit?/Regards

belihe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings.I have a pix515 that is showing PAT entries in show xlate for a whole bunch of customers. But only some of the segments gain access to the outside. Some specifik segments fail to access even though they get PATéd.I have made sure that permi...

lakn by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm configuring a new pix with 7.0 and having an issue with access-list inside_access_in extended permit udp any any eq domain and line 4 with tcp eq wwwThe traffic pass ok through the pix when I put: line 1 permit icmp any any (htcnt = 8457328...

We purchased a PIX 515E bundle s while back and have been using it for some time now just for firewall purposes, no vpn termination. It was working fine in stateful failover overmode running version 6.3.3. We recently upgraded to version 7.0.4 and ...

Currently, I view my syslogs with the Kiwi Syslog Daemon on a box in my dmz. I would like to add syslog viewing on my workstation on the inside interface.Is it possible to enable two logging hosts for syslog viewing?Thanks, Ben

bhhouston by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to restore ips 5.1(1) -> 4.1.But, Restore was failed.Error Message is below.--------------------------------Error: execUpgradeSoftware : idsPackageMgr: digital signature of the update file was not valid, use CCO to replace corrupted fileTarget...

coconut by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

New IDSM2 installation here. Just got them to work last week so no real tuning done yet. They are running in promiscuous mode with software version 5.0(5sp2). We are using CN-MARS 4.1 to collect events.I'm seeing a lot of RPC DCOM overflow events ...

I have a Pix 525 with multiple DMZ's. Behind one of the DMZ's lies my public interface of a traffic mitigation server. Fron this interface the server sends out TCP resets for P2P traffic to save upstream bandwidth. I am seeing that the pix is prev...

Hi All!I would like to know a little more about the "Generic Authorization Message Exchange" Protocol (GAME) used between ACS and audit Server.Is there any documentation ? .. other source of info?I also have another question:is there any Cisco Book a...

lterenzzz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! v5 Features

Can anyone tell me if v5 has increased the number of user-definable alarm channel address groups (USER-ADDRS1-5)? Or better yet if it lets you create unlimited custom named groups? Failing that, how do folks generally get around this limitation? I...

bitterman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes