Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello fellow netpros,We currently have CiscoWorks LMS 2.2 installed and sometimes when a netconfig job is run it just get's stuck in the "Job Started" state for no reason.Then I restart the Change Audit deamon under Ciscoworks Admin, run the same job...

Hi,I've got a Cisco Pix 520 running PIX v4.2(5). When I do, "show ver" It shows:Hardware: SE440BX, 128MB RAM, CPU PIIFlash atmel @ base 0x300How can I tell what is the size of the flash? I want to upgrade it to 6.xx if possible. The box has 3 NIC.Tha...

hi,I try to configure pix firewall, without ipsec first, and i'm unable to ping from a-side to b-side:172.20.101.x/32 <-> ping nok <-> 172.20.100.x/32.172.20.101.x <-> ping nok <-> 10.144.32.X/21.172.20.100.X <-> ping nok <-> 10.144.32.0/21.Does some...

Dear All,I need to have your suggestion on the following issue.I have pix firewall installed.The inside interface address is 172.16.1.0 /24This pix inside is connected to the outside interface of ISA server. The ISA inside connected to the router eth...

iam providing cisco solution for a customer. I am proposing CSA for the servers and ASA with AIP as the perimeter defense.What additional component do i need more to implement this. (ie. the management for ASA and ASA etc.)thanks

I have an issue with the Cisco 4.01 VPN client connecting more then one connection.I have it set to connect to the remote sight using the following parametersGroup AuthenticationTransparent Tunneling with IPSec over UDP (Nat / Pat)I have also select...

My PIX 501 has been running like a champ for the last 6 months but today when I came home, all of the lights on the switch portion were off. The power light and the light for the 0 port were still lit up but none of the lights for the 1-4 ports were ...

I have a IPS in the border and have qualified deny packet, deny connection and deny to attacker for the signature of NetSky and have noticed in my internal antivirus that the IPS this not blocking NetSky. The antivirus detects W32/NetSky.p.em What I...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card