Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Has anyone come across this situation? I issued a "reset" command and proceded to reboot the sensor. Sensor never came back up. I then console cabled into the sensor and while the sensor was trying to load it would stop and reboot. This kept happe...

mkirbyii by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have approximately 63 sensors (IDS 4235's all running v4.1)) on our management network that monitor our network. We use the CiscoWorks Management Center to push our sig updates. We usually:1. load the ZIP file for the updates in the proper directo...

I am looking at going with 2811 routers at the branch offices running a T1 connection and then a (DSL/cable) connection to one of the fastethernet ports. Then running a 2851 at the corporate offie. The issue is trying to find a VPN failover solution....

rbolyard by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

4235 ids meets all requirements. Upgrade repeatedly fails with following error message:##BEGIN SNIP##Broadcast message from root (Thu May 26 17:39:20 2005):Applying update IPS-K9-maj-5.0-1-S149. Shutting down all CIDS processes. All connections will...

Hi,Recently, I replaced my self-signed cert on the MC due to its expiry. Subsequently, all sensors were updated with this latest copy of the self-signed cert. However, each time I update the sensor signature, I got an error msg "TLS Trusted Host Cert...

ngcwd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need to know if it is possible to save binary source OS 6.3(4) to a TFTP server ? I have found the command copy flash: tftp in 7.0 but not in 6.3(4), so is it correct that it is not supported in 6.3(4) ?Thank you,Patrice

p.tavan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I install signature 171 to IDSM2's using VMS 2.3 I get: An error occurred while running the update script on the sensor named IDS-C1-B. Detail = An error occurred at the sensor during the update, sensor message = idsPackageMgr: digital signature...

jstewart by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I must change a 2610 router (using to interconnect VLAN) by a PIX Firewall 525.Then the technical support can better manage VLAN with the PIX PDM than CLI IOS.I cannot find a lot of information on how to configure PIX ver 6.3 and VLAN.But i hav...

All -->My goal? To redirect web traffic directed to the default 'www' port, to port 8080 on the web server in the DMZ.Below are the relevant command sets...static (DMZ,outside) tcp xx.xxx.xx.155 www 172.16.128.8 8080 netmask 255.255.255.255 0 0access...

astroman by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes