Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

dear ,one of my client wants a PIX 525 with three Gigabit interface.I can not configure it.My client wants PIX-525-UR-GE-BUN. But it has no extra gigabit interface.Pls tell me what to do.

bikash_bd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My PIX failover is happening frequently.When i checked in Syslog I found the following message.After this failover some of my IPsec tunnels are establishing .Pls help %PIX-4-405001: Received ARP request collision from 10.0.0.1/0011.bb85.62be on inter...

sajsoft by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are installing a PIX to isolate a network. Initially, we want to allow and monitor all traffic to pass either way. This will allow us to build thee rule set to be applied later.What is the easiest way to open the PIX up and act only as a router ...

jcowtan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can conduit command co-exist with ACL in PIX ver 6.3?I inherit a pix that was using conduit command in the past, I need to convert it to ACL but don't want do it all at once. Is it possible to migrate from conduit to ACL one at a time?Thanks.

kuo5 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am wondering if this is supported. Version 6.34. I have a route outside 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 X.X.X.X statement. The PIX is the default gateway for all the internal clients. I need to send a bunch of publically available subnets to a router on the in...

mpaul by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could someone on the list please tell me what the major enhancements are in VMS 2.3 other then bug fixes or at least give a URL where I could read the information?The version of 2.3 VMS server that can be downloaded from Cisco today contains the foll...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card