Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi team, I need help. I have FMC in HA. i upgraded FMC from 6.4.0.10 to 6.6.1 and FTD also upgraded from 6.4.0.10 to 6.6.1. I am not able to see network objects in  available objects for static route, OSPF configuration.I have done the work around gi...

Vishnu_RR by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been reviewing documentation for the FMC API and have not come across a script to update an existing object. Is there a way to perform this function as of FMC version 6.6.1? I have successfully created objects, but I require further information ...

Scott_22 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just wanted to get a sanity check on my current IOS  versions just to be sure there isnt a newer version I can go to without any issues.  In looking at the documentation, I believe this to be the highest version of FirePower and ASA/ASDM I can go t...

Hi team, I have 2 FMC 2600 hardware appliances. i want to setup dedicated link for both FMC synchronization. so i decided to use Fiber port. what would be the recommended SFP module speed (1G or 10G). Thanks in advance.

Vishnu_RR by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The Scenario:On the ASA in CLI I can ping 8.8.8.8 and google.com successfully.On a host(PC) I can ping 8.8.8.8 successfully but cannot ping google.com (ping request could not find host google.com)I am fairly new at all this but understand most of the...

Hi, I am trying to create an ACL for a host in DMZ which can receive emails from the outside, and send emails to one of our exchange servers internally. Also, to have HTTP/HTTPS access to the host from one of our jump boxes. This is what I used:ip ac...

FMC 6.6.1When adding IP's to the whitelist the FMC does not show anything in connection events. these just disappear.Trying to get this SSH_EVENT_RESPOVERFLOW fixed as I have legitimate traffic that is getting blocked.Pre filtered it using fastpath. ...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card