Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I want to setup a server in our company so we can receive the logs from both or pix firewalls. I am not very satisfied with the documentation I found online. I would appretiate comments or advice as to how to set this up successfully?Many thanks, Mar...

mzamorano by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Does the PIX 'static' command use a shortest-match-first rule, in a similar way to route table lookups?For example is this a valid configurattion for two-way static:----------------SNIP-------------------static (DMZ,outside) 10.11.1.0 10.11.1....

Hi all,I am actually in VMS 2.2 Update 1 with IDSMC 1.2.3 on a W2k server.I'd like to upgrade my server with the last IDSMC 2.0.1. (from the 12-JAN-2005).I would like to test this platform. I assume the installation steps are the followings:- Cisco W...

vgodin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dears: i have a new 1760 router when i instal WIC-2T in it it does not complete loading and gives the following message: bad checksum on cookie structre resorting to backup copy . thanks

seegomaa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 501 that is setup at home behind a dsl router. I can get to the internet fine, but I want to allow outside traffic to my internal web server. I setup a translation and an access-list, but when I try to connect to the outside interface of...

Good day all - I am trying to create a signature(s) to provide a minimalistic "content management" scenario. We have a list of about 150 words that we need to flag if they are seen in user data. I know how to create the regex string for a single wo...

csids2005 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone had to reorder thier pix 515 access-list line numbers? I have 114 entreys in my list and want to list them by thier ip numbers. when i try to reorder the line numbers i get an already have a line # so entry ignored.

chrisf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to the PIX firewall and am having a few problems configuring it.I have a PIX515 configured with 4 DMZs I want to be able to let www traffic from the outside interface to one server in a DMZ, for this I have used the following command.static ...

platn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I need some opinions if I can. A client has had their PIX 515E lock up time and time again. They had Cisco involved and then had a local service group replaced the PIX. It ran fine for about two weeks and then locked up this morning. ...

melry88 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes