Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

My 520 has 2 Ethernet ports. Can I ip the Outside interface(E0) 170.1.111.1 255.255.255.255 and IP the inside(E1) 170.1.111.2 255.255.255.0. If not how can have both interfaces on the same subnet. I want to use the 520 as a packet filtering firewall ...

syancy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We have pix 506 (location A) with ver 6.3(1) vpn lan to lan to the concentrator 3015 (location B). If I have other vpn route ( in the location C) make lan to lan to the PIX 506 (location A), could I enable OSPF in the PIX 506, routing location C t...

bma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to restrict outbound SMTP to our email server in the DMZ. We have a PIX 515E between our inernal network and an external 2650 router. I want to restrict all machines except the email server from sending outbound SMTP but still allow inbound ...

Hi,We have a cisco 7100 series router with VPN capability running Version 12.2(13)T5.We have a number of site-site tunnels terminated on this.We use the command ,"show crypto isakmp sa" to check whether a particular tunnel is up or not.Sometimes we ...

connect by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anybody help me understand why my DFM console won't start up ?I have the following server setup:CiscoWorks Common services 2.2 with SP2Campus Manager 3.3 with update 1DFM 1.2RME 3.5 with update 1RME incremental device support .5RealTime MonitorI ...

I have two PIX's configured for lan-based failover.The other day there was a power failure, during which someone removed the lan cables from the primary.When the power came back I expected the standby PIX to become active however I had to issue the f...

m.reay by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We have a performance issue with our Pix 525. CPU utilization has suddenly shot up to 80-90%, and during peak traffic loads, the pix even crashes.The normal utilization is around 30-40%. The firewall was originally running IOS version 6.2(2...

fullerms by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a PIX 6.3(3), this forwards DHCP requests from my internal interfaces to DHCP SERVER (Its ok!), but PXE based-dhcp boot or Floppy disk with MS RIS client don´t work....The MS RIS works fine...Some idea?Thanks

wmartini by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card