Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey all,I have a bit a stumper (for me at least). I have a 501 behind a broadband cable modem (motorola). The cable modem is acting as a bridge. The 501 gets a public IP from their ISP. To get to the configuration of the cable modem, in a web browser...

Hi There, I was implementing a Pix 506E ver 6.3(3) the other night and ran into a few challenges that I was hoping someone could help me with. To set up the topology: we have two T-1s coming in that land on a Cisco 25XX and then hand off via E0 to ...

stevem by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,Is the GUI for configuring the PIX with a browser multilingual? What languages are supported? Particularly is a Japanese GUI available? And if so, can a Administrator/User select what language he wants at login?Cheers,Vito

vmolinaro by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to force users on a public hotspot to accept a user agreement (web page) before they get access to the internet. I would prefer to have this user agreement come up and respond to any HTTP request their web browser asks for until they accept it...

rdassow by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a PIX 506 with a 3DES tunnel to a PIX 501. I would like VoIP traffic to tunnel without encryption or at least less encryption. I was thinking about using tunnel interfaces(i've created 'int tunnel 0' on 2600/1700 routers in the past) becau...

It seems there have been alot of tunnel issues with Cisco and Nortel, But I have not been able to find a resolution. My issue is, during rekey of the vpn tunnel between a Cisco PIX and Nortel Contivity, I incur timeouts and usually require a clearing...

stuttle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.Having just read a doc regarding how failover is implemented on PIX 515Es - I noticed something that I'm hoping somebody out there will have a good answer for:"It is recommended that you connect the Primary and Secondary PIXes with a dedicated swi...

thebigc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: