Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I posted this originally in the Content Networking section. I figured since it involved the PIX someone might have some useful info that is related:Quote -Greetings all,I currently have a setup where I have 2 Pix 515 devices that are setup a master/...

Hello. I need the config lines to open up port 80 for UDP and TCP for the 6.1.4 version of the PIX 501.I don't know if the static (inside,outside) commands work with my version, and do I need an access-list or access-group for this command? I have ...

I have 2 PIX 515e's in failover mode and I have recently encountered failover's to the secondary. I have syslog functioning; however I do not recieve any syslog update of the failover or why it failed. (Documentation says otherwise). I do recieve t...

mstubbers by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a linux box running as my gateway to my network, then the second layer of protection is served by PIX 501. i need to access my shared drive located on Linux(running samba) from my internal host (win2k) via pix. Do i use static mapping? or acce...

wesleykuk by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am have problems with acls on my pix 515 (have tried with both 6.3(1) and 6.3(3).I type the following lines:access-list aclesht permit tcp any host 195.105.153.150 eq wwwaccess-group aclesht in interface eshtwri memI then try to connect to the w...

We are running CSA 4.0 with 35 workstation agent licenses for our pilot. When registering a new workstation, we logged the message "License limit of 35 Workstation agents has been reached. The workstation '~' at IP address ~ failed to register as it ...

jayshow by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a host and two remote sites. The remotes have site-to-site VPNs to the host. The two remotes can communicate just fine to the host, however the remotes cannot communicate with each other. I do not want to establish a site-to-site between th...

Pnun by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ,When I monitor the traffic on inside interface of my PIX (PIX 515 ver 6.3(3) ) ,some of the PC's IP addresses from inside Network trying to reach internet which supposed not be a case (no static for these IP addresese ). This is keep on ban...

raju by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm sorry I posted this on the wrong board.I have a cable modem that plugs into my PIX 501. I'm running 6.3(1) on the PIX. How do I go about creating a NAT to allow outside [specifically my work office] to connect to the web server I have at my house...

Paul.Lane by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Newby question: I want to open up ports 80 and 443 to an internal IP address 192.168.1.10 for both UDP and TCP. I have a cable modem. It's been 3 years since I last touched my PIX, but it's still working fine.

When remote access VPN users tunnel into the network through the PIX and try to access the internal Intranet web site they can only get there by using the IP address. When they try and access links from the Intranet page they get page cannot be displ...

poneill by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card