Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I have PIX 6.1 OS running on my pix and i'm planning for an upgrade of 6.2 and PDM2.1 or perhaps 6.3 on PDM3.0.Will my existing configuration be erased due to process of upgrading the OS and PDM.

ddicky by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem with a dlsw between 2 routers (with only eth ports) located in 2 different pix interfaces. If one of the routers has a token interface the problem disappear.No nat and ip permitted.Thank you in advanceRS

Hello,At the suggestion of a colleague we purchased a PIX 501 firewall to protect our new Win2003 web server and UNIX/Oracle DB server.I have never worked with firewalls before.Our servers are located in a cage at the ISP and belong to us. There are ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Iam preparing to install CWLMS-1.2, according to theCDOne5thEdWinInstallandSetup.pdf on the CD i should use Win2000Server with Sp2. I would like to install the Package on Win2000Server with Sp3, do some body know any problems with the Installat...

giaaaj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using EasyVPN and want to send syslogs from the remote 501 to a syslog server on the internal network.The syslog server is on the 10.0.0.0 subnet the VPN is configured to pass packets destined for the 10 network over the VPN link.The client PC's ...

Dear AllMy network is runnig behind a PIX, i am using a private range of IPs (192.168.100.x) which is distributed through a DHCP server (Also DNS Server) behind the firewall. Every now and then two or three PCs (IPs) stop browsing (accessing the outs...

I just upgraded to 6.3(1) and PDM 3.0(1). The PDM monitor has 2 statistics:max physical interfaces = 6max interfaces = 12Is 12 the maximum number of subinterfaces I can configure with VLANs?The PIX is an old 520.

dlac455 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Simply put, I am looking for a log analysis tool for the PIX similiar to that of Checkpoint's (I know a dirty word) log file analyzer. I would think that to support multiple PIX's, the ideal product would have a robust back-end database tied into a ...

I am trying to upgrade my PIX 501 image to version 6.3.1. I have performed this upgrade on several of our companies 501's so I know the image will fit. I have one 501 that keeps indicating that there isn't enough RAM.How do I delete the present ima...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card