Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Our school has purchased a 525 with version 6.1(4) code on it and it will replace a pix 520 with version 5.0(1).When I installed the exact same config on the new pix, email and our proxy server were not working. Both are natted. All other non natte...

nfboe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am facing some problem with the configuration management.From last few days the configuration management is not picking up the configurations from the routers,if i update manually then also it is not doing so.Help needed!!

keyurd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to log to a syslog "allowed connections".We have some access-lists with port redirection to internal servers behind the Pix 515. We want to log all connections from the internet to the external IP, both allowed co...

Hi everyone,We're having problems downloading POP3 mail from our ISP and I'm trying to look at all avenues. It appears that during the retrieval process, there is a timeout and the message fails to download. The only messages we are having problems w...

chrishall by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Pix 525 running 5.2(5) code in production. We purchased another 525 with failover license only, to create a failover set. The problem is that this pix is running 6.1(2) code. I don't believe I can configure them in failover mode unless th...

wsitu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody:I´m trying to configure stateful failover in my pix firewall 525, I have inside, outside, and dmz ports and other fastethernert ports, I´m using failover serial cable and 1 fastethernet interface for stateful. It seems it´s working but...

VPN Client 3.5.1 on Win2K laptop - dialing ISP's to access 3005. After making a successful connection to the concentrator, user is not prompted for NT logon. "Enable start before logon" is checked in the client Windows Logon Properties - "Allow Loca...

smills by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to pass EIGRP through a PIX. I know that the PIX will not pass multicast packets and EIGRP uses multicast. I have read that you can use the neighbor command on the routers to send unicast instead of multicast. If i set this up and p...

m-raft by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: