Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, and Help!I am following instructions that I have from our PIX software 6.3 manual to configure the pix to use certificates. The hostname is setup, the domain-name is setup. I have generated the rsa key, I have declared the CA via the ca ide...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,here's my setup:Internet|T1|Cisco 1721a.b.c.2||a.b.c.1Cisco PIX 501192.168.0.1/24||||192.168.0.200/24Netopia|ISDN|Netopia192.168.2.200/24For some reason, I can't reach the 192.168.2.0 subnet from a client PC. I have added a static route to the PI...

I need to provide a breakdown of the Outside link usage, the internet 'pipe' is shared by our Education and Corporate users. The management want a breakdown of how much of the link either group has used.All the information needed is in the PIX syslog...

Hi,Is there anything wrong with this setup. I have two legal ip addresses. One for the router and one for the external int of the pix. I need to have a nat 1 command for the entire internal network (this is not used yet but is setup). I need a sta...

agoodwin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hihere is my network desingPC-----Router2---------PIX---------Router 1--------outsideworld I can ping Router 1's interface from the PIX as well as Router2...BUt not from the PC...i even tried giving conduit permit ip any any command also...No natting...

skiran by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pix 525 ver 6.2(2)I need to allow a specific ip address in on port 1433 for MSSQL within our Private Network Via Nat.I have tested with just the Public Ip and It works Just fine.When I nat the Public to Private address It does not work.Can S...

zczaja by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been running a Pix 525 on Pix os 6.2.2 for a few months now. This is simply the OS the box was shipped with. I would like to move to a GD version of the Pix OS and 6.2.2 is an ED version. Pix OS 6.1.4 is the latest GD release I can find. D...

bth_dad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes