Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I have reason to believe that a DSL line to the president of the company is unreliable. For this reason, he has very limited success attaching to a terminal service server located at the office. Now, the VPN connection is established with out any p...

fabarc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having problems changing static IP addresses to internal IP addresses.The original statement looked like this,static (DMZ,outside) xxx.xxx.46.3 192.168.1.2 netmask 255.255.255.255 0 0When I change the external ip address to point to another inter...

smartin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm not sure if this is a know problem or not but I've had the feeling that our PIX has been rebooting it's self every so often, I'm unable to determin how frequently this is.I know this because I've added rules to the access-list and now they are...

alitster by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guysAm running a FR network. The rquirement is of allocating burstable BW on a PVC basis. Have tried FRTS using map class and Frame-relay CIR, Bc, Be parameters.The problem is that using the above settings am able to give any CIR on a PVC basis bu...

awasson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes