Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

This question is for anyone who uses the ED Pix 6.2 IOS in conjunction with websense. I noticed in the release notes that in PIX IOS 6.2 there is a new service to send syslog messages detailing 'Duration and Bytes Sent'. As I know it Websense does no...

jsalminen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having a problem with a set of URLs which will not display properly in an Microsoft IE 5 or 6 browser when Web Sense is turned on. We have found several strange workarounds, but these are not solutions for us:1)The pages will display properly ...

hello,the scenario is: i'm trying to create a VPN from a win2k client to a pix V.6.2(2) following the configuration examples from http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2120/products_user_guide_chapter09186a0080089924.html#xtocid10 and http...

I need to configure my router to connect to the concentrator by using GRE tunnel as followsint tunnel0ip address .....How should I configure on my concentrator ? Pls advice

konn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I managed to upgrade my DES license to a 3DES license on my primary PIX 515E (confirmed by doing a 'sh version'). However, when I do a 'sh version' on my failover PIX it's still registered as a DES license.The question is whether this is t...

syue5 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,A PIX 501 comes with a 5 , 10, 50 licence. Does anyone know how PIX make a decision to limit the session ? For example if you have 5 licence, what is PIX refer to that it should block the 6th session ?Appreciate for any reply.Best Regards,E...

engel by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,my customer has a PIX 501 with a 10-users licence, he has less than 10 internal IP address buth they open several TCP sessions each through the FW, and we can see a lot of deny on the PIX.So does the number 10 is a limit for the internal IP add...

yallies by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I am getting this message on the console ISAKMP: authenticator is HMAC-MD5IPSEC(validate_proposal): invalid transform proposal flags -- 0x0 .I am trying to use Windows 2000 over l2tp and ipsec to make a vpn connection to PIX 515 .Any pointer...

r.kate by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in despair.I have a PIX 515, and I think its dead. Since a bought it used, I worked on it only 5 times.I put the IOS 6.2 to use it, and everything was going perfectly. Suddenly, it made an error of the type "Watch dog failure".I had to reboot. (...

_Faust_ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There was a PIX FAQ available on http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/110/top_issues/pix/pix_index.shtmlbut it's no longer available, can someone point me to the new address.

Hi people, anybody have a sample of configuration on Pix version 6.2(2), to implement and improve a security against spoofing???(Anti-spoofing configuration).

rsoave by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card