Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

You can not connect to the remote VPN server. This is the message I get when I uninstalled client3.52, kept the profile/certs, rebooted, installed client3.6 and access the dialer. I checked the Event Viewer and found the following:The Cisco Systems I...

bmckean by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having trouble getting traffic through my PIX 515. I am fairly new but can't seem to get it to happen. I have several very detailed manuals and have done what I think to be all the right steps and cannot get it right. I would like permit my u...

Resolved! PIX SW 6.3

Hi!I heard at the Hungarian CiscoExpo, that the 6.3 software will support OSPF.When will be this version available?bye!

lcsosza by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please does anyone know if I can use a 3640 router as an Easy VPN server. I have a number if prospective VPN client devices, mainly PIX 506 firewalls and was looking to upgrade our 3640 to manage centraly the site to site vpn configurations for these...

mpdavies by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two PIX 515's that are configured in a failover currently. We need to remove the extra pix for a few days, is there anything special that we have to do or should we just unplug it and let it do its normal failover switch. And since we are o...

Hello,I would like to know if NAT on the PIX501 can support up to 253 users without any problems. I know it does in theory and it also performs up to 3500 concurrent connections. If you are currently using PIX501 on an environment with approximatel...

travis0 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'd like to to know if all PIX SW are installable on every HW .For example I'd like to know if a pix 6.2.2 on a 515 is different from a pix 6.2.2 on a 506 or 501thanks

scolombo by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyoneI am doing some research on Broadband Sevice Manager.Does BBSM support HP 5300 switches with VLAN's per port "protected port"?If a user has 'always dial my default connection' set, can they get internet access through BBSM without changing...

whewetson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes