Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone.. I just started at my company, and their PIX 515 was setup by an outside consultant. I think it has been in place for a year or 2. I wasn't sure if the software on the PIX should be upgrade or not, it is currently running PIX version ...

gjeff80 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to integrate a PIX 501 behind a Roadrunner cable modem. I'm not able to ping the default gateway address that I receive from Time-Warner's DHCP server. (I have link lights on both the PIX and the cable modem, and in fact, do receive IP c...

Resolved! Pix 515.

Hi , I need some configuration help.I am using PIX to secure my LAN , I always get dynamic ip address from my ISP ( ip address dhcp on outside interface )I can not connect to others FTP servers in The Internet , and nobody can make connection to my l...

sq by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 3015 configured to authenticate against a windows radius server and that works fine, this is our primary means.I am trying to also use a local account on the VPN, but when I try to authenticate with that account the concentrator tries to us...

I am using the Pix 501 for all incomming and outgoing routes for my network. I am going to start hosting my own mail and web. I can get to the mail server and web server from the outside just fine. I cannot access the web page from anywhere inside...

john by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My syslog showed a 105005 then 105008 then 105009 message.I logged into the pix and did a "show fail" and everything looks fine except for one of the interfaces on the other host:Interface outside (my ip address here): TestingIt never changes from te...

ccaron by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I understand that as in any firewall the PIX 501 sits in between the DSL interface and the LAN. It is not possible to connect to a USB type ADSL modem as there is only an ethernet point on this unit. I have an ADSL router which includes its own modem...

revahi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card