Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,We have a number of Cisco 3000 Concentrators which are doing VPN beautifully. But at a couple sites we want to enable NAT for the PCs inside. I've tried everything to get NAT working out and the best i can get is to ping out. No surfing and...

mwestern by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have jsut setup a new PIX-515 (moving away from proxy). The internet rtr is a bay router.We noticed that for any existing outside IPs that we migrated to PIX, will not be accessible from the Internet. We can access it if we are locally attach to th...

echandra by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to design a VPN network around a PIX 515E hub site and IOS routers at the remote sites. In the past, I have designed VPN networks using only IOS routers. I like to use IPSec encrypted GRE tunnels so that I can run RIP over the VPN and also s...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a need to use another VPN hardware/software solution. However, in order to use this other solution we need to be able to configure the 501 to pass the NATT'ed address 192.... to the VPN hardware in front of it.

llockwood by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have multiple customers that will accessing my network via VPN. I am using a 7204 which resides behind two of my BGP routers. I would like to allocate a specific amount of bandwidth per customer. Is there any way to do this with IOS based vpns?Th...

bmacmahon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed the 2nd CD One,but it's ANI Server is down,Now I have 4th CD One,Can I upgrade from 2nd to 4th directly?when upgrade is finished,the ANI Server will be restarted?or I must remove 2nd and later install 4th?

closey by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

can someone please confirm or correct me on this. i have an IP addy that has been scanning my network off/on for a few hours. i have already contacted the administrator for this IP's network(a college campus) via email and left him a voicemail, but h...

edgrant by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,How can I get the PIX log to show a timestamp that shows the time and date.I get a strange #. Below is my show clock and show log output.thanks,rrc> PIX(config)# sh logg> Syslog logging: enabled> Facility: 20> Timestamp logging: enabled...

rcrumm_2 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card