Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am looking to purchase a couple of PIX 501 to support partnernet VPN connections. I understand that 501 supports 5 SA's simultaneously... My question is if I have 5 networks on one end and 5 networks on the other end, does that mean I am usuing up ...

mkrylov by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The PIX is reloading every day or two at different times. I am running version 6.1.4 with a gig of ram. As far as I can see, the only thing that could be cause the choke is the level of logging. I am currently logging informational to a syslog ser...

Does any one know where I can get a detailed desription of the Debug crypto ca 3 from? I am trying to get the Pix ver 6.2.2 to get a certificate from a Microsoft Windows 2000 CA.

Hello, i am new to firewalling and the PIX series. Can anyone recommend some good articles/documents/white papers on basic firewalling strategies and how to understand PIX configurations.Any suggestions would be much apreciated.Thanks,Simon

schurch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Previously I was using PIX 4.2 with WT FWS v3.1d to generate usage graphs for various protocols such as HTTP, E-mail, FTP, etc. Ever since we switch over to the new PIX running on 6.2. The reporting tool is not able to generate the reports...

tantk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IDS ver 3.1(2) 30 E1 private address resides on the internal network. My PIX ver 6.2 has an interface on the internal network.From my PIX I can ping, telnet to the IDS, see everything.From the IDS I can ping every address on the internal network, can...

smartin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a small office and the Pix 501 firewall apparently only allows 10 simultaneous connections. The problem I have is that there are like 15 computers here. 5 Servers and 10 People coming in and out of our office at different times of the day. Th...

chooser1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card