Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Cisco PIx 506,i have tried to connect with Ssh but the Pix deny my connection.I can't connect to Ssh from the remote ip address a.b.c.dMy config is:ssh a.b.c.d 255.255.255.255 outside.My Cisco Pix don't have 3Des.Thak you

dcristoni by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have a PIX Firewall that protect an IP network.Can I use the same PIX to protect and filter some ISIS/CLNS traffic.If yes how? and if no how can I protect my ISIS/CLNS network (filtering the CLNS Traffic) ?Regards

awagih by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am recieving 3030 TCP SYN Host sweep alarms on my IDS4210 v3.1-2-S29 originating from several of my outside addresses. The pix detects no connections are being nated to those address from inside and my internal sensor picks up no sweep signatures. ...

community by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently threw up a 525 w/failover. The problem is that our Kronos Timeclocks are not talking to the outside (the County). My guess is that these devices, for some reason, do not handle translation very well (or at all?). The correct UDP ports are...

jjones by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently I have a 3640 router that connects all my remote offices via frame realy and that is my default gateway. It contains a static route pointing to my PIX-515 for Internet access. If I stop using frame relay to connect to my remote office and n...

The documentation for 6.1 seems to indicate that it is possible to do a config net: command, however I just seem to get a message "usage: configure terminal". Is this an error or am I missing something?Alan

I am trying to connect my pix 501 to my cable modem at home and pix is not able to obtain a DHCP address from the ISP (Rogers Cable in Toronto).I have the following command for the outside interface. ip address outside dhcp setroutewhen I captured ...

I have some problems to use PDM 1.1(2) with PIX 515 v6.1(3)I have VPN-DES : enable an I can connect to the PIX homepageI put the user/password and the java start but I take an error message:"Your PIX image has a version number of unknown. This versio...

c-dumont by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PIX Current setup:-Inside :- 10.32.0.0 /16DMZ :- 10.112.3.0 /24alias (inside) 54.10.10.62 10.112.3.62 255.255.255.255access-list acl_in permit tcp host 10.32.0.242 host 54.10.10.62 eq ftp access-list acl_in permit tcp host 10.32.0.242 host 10.112.3.6...

Hi everybodyI'm trying to configure a Exchange Server in the interface "server" of a 515E and I have several problems. Let's imagine the following scenario (not real adresses):Interface "Outside" 10.10.10.1 (Pool of public addresses 10.10.10.1 - 10.1...

pgasol by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What exactly is the USB Port on a PIX 501 used for? We have a remote site that will be connecting to the internet via a satelite connection (Starband), we would like to setup a hardware VPN between that site and our main corporate site, however the ...

NPT_2 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card