Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I just bought a PIX 520 and need to find out if it's the failover, restricted, or unrestricted bundle. Here is the show version from it:pixfirewall# sh verCisco Secure PIX Firewall Version 5.2(5)Compiled on Mon 05-Feb-01 20:01 by morleepixfirewall up...

durnie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok I have been through every thread on this forum and have found this same question posed several times but no answers seem to work for what I have currently and I never saw anyone say "Hey that worked" so I am posting it again......I know how to do ...

chooser1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I have 4 interfaces on my PIX535 is it possible to use two interfaces as inside and two as outside, ex. "inside", "inside2", "outside", "outside2" and then let the inside interfaces use nat for the same address space and let the the outside interf...

dasplund by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My PIX 501 came with a 10 concurrent user license. Does anybody know how to configure the PIX to reduce the amount of time it keeps track of those connections? I'm attempting to use the PIX to provide connectivity for 12 - 15 PC's that are not con...

carolinas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I try to create my DMZ by placing an 8 port hub between my PIX 506 and Cisco 2600 series router I cannot get the PIX to link up. I thought I read something indicating that the 506 was set to auto-negotiate and was capable of Half Duplex communic...

r-higham by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir/Madam,> I am currently doing my final year project, at the university college in Northamptonshire, England. I was wondering if you could help me with some advice on Virtual Private Networks. The project scenario is that I have 134 hotel s...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 515e installed and running and PPTP configed for VPN. Vpn clients connect to the PIX fine but cant see anything on the inside. When we pull up the network neighborhood there isn'ything there. We also tried using the domain name but get a...

I need to connect three branch offices back to our main office. I have purchased three 1750's with VPN cards and ordered T1 lines for each location. The main office has 25 users and each branch about 10. A couple questions:Should the main office u...

mcannon98 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card