Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm using a PIX501 to VPN back to our main office VPN concentrator. The 501 has a 10-user license limitation and seems like we have reached it with 6 users and 2 network printers. But that only makes up 8 devices. Does anyone know where to check t...

we are running an IDC giving mail servie to our clients e-mail. We also use no fixup for smtp. When fixup is enabled, it blocks the standard smtp message with *******. Without SMTP fixup, you can message: 220 tester.responsys.com we are using Imail.....

Is it possible to pass DLSW /SNA through PIX.If so can you please tell me how to configure it or is there any info in the Cisco site .Which ports should be opened on the Pix box.Thanks.

rnarayana by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm running ver 6.0(1) with stateful failover and the standby has continuous 210006 errors.The "write standby" commands succeeds and "show failover" looks good with the exception of high tcp conn receive errors on the standby.Any suggestions?

IPv4Ever by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello together, has someone experiences or suggestions for a contentfilter for PIX Firewall? I heard from eSafe 3.0 (Aladdin Corp.) and Websens, whereby Websens is not to support smtp filter (Relay). My target is against a Checkpoint-1 to offer a P...

tweber by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed a pix 501 to protect my web and mail servers inside a network divided in two lan192.168.1.0/24 (the secure one-inside)192.168.2.0/24 (outside)I have many client on 192.168.2.x (outside) and I want to control access to my web and ma...

n.ruggero by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IGRP does not have a clue about 0.0.0.0 (default route) created by the PIX firewall. The scenario is that my PIX firewall is attached to the internet and is running NAT inside (135.50.0.0). I need to propagate the default route in my IGRP domain. ip ...

pmoulay by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My external DNS servers are on a PIX DMZ interface and they support multiple Web and Application servers on the same phyical subnet. When one of these servers attempts to access a site ON THE SAME PHYSICAL SUBNET, the DNS query resolves to an extern...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card