Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I have had a problem trying to establish an outbound PPTP session from inside our PIX 506. I have had this with version 5.x and 6.1 now. I have tried it using PAT and now with a total NAT setupI can never do a tunnel through a PIX. I can do this t...

adrian.h by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have tried to get access to a PIX 501 WAN interface. I want to ssh and use the PDM via the (outside). I can't seem to get it to work. Can some one send me the commands?I have tried:ssh 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 outsideand it does not work.Thanks,Jerry...

jerry.roy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am upgrading a 525pair, from 5.2.3. Can anyone vouch for the stability of 6.1.2? I have tried 5.3.2 and had problems with some users getting through to sites blocked by my URL filtering box(Websense). I also tried 5.2.6, and experienced dreadful sl...

cr33 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

pix

what are the differences between a router/or high end catalyst switch like cat6500 and pix like pix 515, as far as security concerns.

kujensen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anybody managed to get a VPN working between PIX 6.x and Raptor Ver 6.5? My experience is that ISAKMP fails after successfully negotating phase 1. I've attempted configuration using manual keys but without success.

daide by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pix with and address of 192.168.2.250 and have just installed a Cisco 760 to route to a WAN address 192.168.0.0. I can ping everything on the other side of the WAN link from the 760 and the pix but not from any pcs. I have the following on...

Is there anything special I have to do to allow a windows 2000 server using w32 time service (SNTP) to access a time server through the outside interface of a PIX? I would like to accomplish this using only PAT on the outside interface's IP address,...

I have a PIX to PIX tunnel running from Head Office (515) to a branch office (520). I have second tunnel running from another branch office's router (1710) to the Head Office PIX. Most of the time, performance of these two tunnels is good/reliable. H...

kcmartin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes