Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Anyone out there using the new IDS features on a PIX?How has it worked out? Have you done any testing to ensure the IDS is catching attacks?

ralph.rye by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a pix 515 that for the past three wks has rebooted on its own twice. i have no clue why! it is connected to a UPS so i don't think it is a flaky power supply thing. but maybe it is...does anyone have any clues or any ideas on what to check? th...

wraights by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Pix 520 PIX Version 4.2(4) and have been trying to map and inside address to an outside address for my Polycoms these are the lines I used but they don't work. static (inside,outside) 128.171.188.1 10.1.4.52 netmask 255.255.255.255 0 0 condu...

lbass by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know the new date for Release 6 ? AFAIK it was 11 of this month, we are waiting for the W2K support for the VPN Client and Pix.

ohliger by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 520 running 5.1(4). Have the statements necessary to set up IPSec VPN with pre-shared key. Company wants to allow access by outsiders. I Have ACE server doing TACACS+ on my AS5xxx for PPP dial-in. Can I use SecurID token as authentic...

Is there a way to setup a PIX 506 with a DHCP address for the outside (i.e. cable mode, DSL) AND also allow access to a web server or email server on the inside (protected/private) of the network? I have tried the Static and conduit commands to no a...