Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Is this common(known) issue? When I configure one or two captures on the FTD(CLI or GUI) the device CPU increases by additional 20% even when the capture is full and Stopped/Paused.I really did not saw any difference if I change the captures buffer s...

buffkata by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, According to the latest FMC release, it should be compatible with On Premise ADFS SSO. Unfortunately, the available tech document show the integration with Azure ADFS only, May I have if any reference / example for on premise ADFS SSO integra...

ctohang99 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HIwe are about to buy some cisco products which needs your consultation on some features.the products are as follows:1) C9800-L-F-K9 *1LIC-C9800L-PERF2) C9200-48P-E *1C9200L-DNA-E-48-5Y3) C9120AXI-H *32QUESTIONS:1- the first item(C9800-L-F-K9), is it...

Hello. I have two Firepower works on routing mode as showed on the diagram and client domain try access to the domain controller , the firepower 1 drop the DNS packet that returned by the domain controller after passed on the other firepower.  based ...

Hello, Friends! I need your advice.I use ASA5510 on the edge on network.(I have two offices and two devices)In plan, I want to update my old devices in next year.I can add, that I need IPSEC VPN and I need Anyconnect.So, how I understand, I can buy t...

Greetings,I recently acquired a 5520 ASA. I'm trying to integrate it into my environment but I am having a few issues.When I connect with my Anyconnect Client, I can ping my inside LAN GW (even pull up the web interface), but nothing else. I have a p...

TestLabDiagram.PNG
DHMD by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Firepower is logging usernames to IP address for one subnet only which is where the Cisco user agent software is installed and also the domain controller is also on the same subnet. How do I get username to IP mappings working with VLANs that are on ...