Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,  I have a pair of FTD 1010 in HA. It is a new installation and some time I run into the below problem. The internet is blocked. I am thinking that the FTD downloads signatures or sth like that. Are there any schedules for that? Where could I f...

Greetings,I am the process of updating and standardizing our AAA configs. This is a current section: aaa authentication login default group tacacs+ localaaa authentication login console noneaaa authorization config-commandsaaa authorization exec defa...

hi out there I just got a bit surpriesed when I was chasing a "hit" in a ACL on a firepower 4110 running FTD OS 6.6.1 - we have ACL whcih is pretty high - near the top - of the policy - which is pretty open but based on AD-group membership. When I ra...

tiwang by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone knows when exactly did FTD changed remote syslog messages format? Up to 6.2.3, the syslog had the following pattern (as received by a remote syslog aggregator): Spoiler# Dec 29 20:56:43 ftd ftd SFIMS: Protocol: TCP, SrcIP: 1.1.1.1, Origin...

HQuest by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an ASA-5508 that was running FTD, but for a location we're placing this at, we decided to migrate this to ASA firmware. I used the following commands after deleting the contents of the flash: rommon 0 > address 10.86.118.4rommon 1 > netmask 2...

Resolved! FDM Etherchannel

Hello,I have got a FRP 2130 FTD v6.3.0 (mode evaluation, not yet insert the token) and I am doing testings on lab.1. Can I create Redundant interface ? (used on ASA 55xx)2. Can I create Etherchannel? How? I didn't find them out on FDM. Only possible ...

h.dam by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hola a todos! Soy nueva en el foro y aprovecho para presentarles un caso que me ha pasado la semana pasada:En mi trabajo la semana pasada nos llegó un correo acerca de CSI (Computers and Structures, Inc.) diciéndonos que habían detectado que dentro d...

Monaci by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco firewall with Security License bundle,Part number:  ASA5506-SEC-BUN-K9I need to set up 30 remote access users using the Anyconnect VPN client.Does ASA5506-SEC-BUN-K9 include the Anyconnect VPN client license?If not, which license pack ...

Augenia by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm upgrading an FTD from 6.2.3 to 6.6.1 and keep getting the following errors in the logs: **********************************************************[210113 13:34:41:525] Starting script: 000_start/101_run_pruning.plentering scriptDraining di...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card