Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We configured our HA FTD 1150 pair with FMC and enabled it to use DNS servers under plattform settings: In the Cisco documentation it says following:For example, the ping hostname and ping interface interface_name hostname commands uses the data inte...

p1.PNG p2.PNG

Resolved! Upgrade ASA 5512

Hello, We would like to upgrade our Firewall from 9.1(2) to 9.6(4)12 and we don't have any support contract with cisco. Are there any risk to upgrade a firewall without direct support with Cisco ? And what is the upgrade path to proceed ? Thank you 

Hi,   what is the correct way to configure the FTD 21XX so that the internal clients can use FTP on external ftp servers. I know that on ASAs we had ftp inspection that worked but i have hard time to find out how to configure the Firepower. I see tha...

Hello, I am somewhat new to Cisco so I apologize if this in the wrong forum.  I am attempting to replace my CenturyLink modem with my ASA 5515x.  I configured an interface using PPPoE and the credentials they provided.  I also put the public IP addre...

tom by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Please help, I am trying to upgrade my FXOS but I am failing. the Chassis 1: is stuck in Upgrading Status for days already.FP4100 /system # show firmware monitorFPRM:Package-Vers: 2.8(1.125)Upgrade-Status: ReadyFabric Interconnect A:Package-V...

I was reading one of the threat reports from our FMC and nearly all of the high impact threats were blocked however I saw two that read "would have dropped" under the inline result column.  Anyone else experience this and is it just a cosmetic bug or...

Th3cart3r by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a Cisco ASAv configured in GNS3. I am trying to configure the duplex setting for interface GigabitEthernet0/0 and I had configured the duplex as well and now when I run "show interface GigabitEthernet0/0" I am seeing the below output. Inte...

We have 1 asa product and fwsm product. fwsm-asa ㅣ syslog server It has this configuration. While sending syslog from fwsm to syslog server, asa set the policy to block fwsm syslog. But still fwsm is sending logs to syslog serve...

jbseong by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes