Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

ASA Cold Standby after Upgrade

I have Cisco ASA 5516-x in Active / Standby failover. I upgraded the Firewalls using the following method: 1) set boot image2) reload standby3) make standby as active (now on latest code)4) reload standby (former active)5) no failover active on 'acti...

Issue with ASA5525 allowing ping through

After reading though and implementing many of other configuration suggestions from community page posts related to the same issue as well as from config guides and other related pages, I am still having an issue with pinging from my Catalyst 9200 swi...

adbland by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

FTD AD Realm

Hi,I checked the documentation but I cannot see what I am looking for.This is about the integration of the FTD to the AD using the Realm, I would like to know what should be the AD service account privileges for the integration to work?Thanks

Object groups creation

Hi,I have a question in creating most effective way on object-groups.I have two hosts in different public cloud coming into my onprem network and talking to two hosts in same network behind firewall, what would be the best way to create object-groups...

venkat_n7 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers