Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey guys, I'm trying to configure multiple SNMP community strings on a Cisco ASA5506 running v9.8.2. We're working with another company to have the ASA monitored, but I don't see a way to add another SNMP community without having the existing one ove...

Vic48 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, Currently I have several switches (IOS and Nexus) which use RADIUS for login. The RADIUS server is a Windows server and uses Active Directory authentication. I would like to assign the active directory users different privilege levels on t...

I am currently working on fine tuning our Firepower integration with SecureX/SSE and had a question about the Talos Reputation field.  I have a few IPs that are tagged as Trusted but when looking them up directly on the Talos site, their reputation, ...

oiftikhar by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi community I have a question in-regards to URL blocking. I want to set a rule in policy that would allow me to block all website access except for specific websites, AD users need such as email (owa/outlook client), ticketing system (spiceworks), e...

Hi everyone,I have this basic scenario:(LAN) --------- (ASA) ---------- (DSL Router) ---------- (Internet)I am able to ping the DSL Router from the LAN but not vice versa. Is it a common case with the ASA deployed in between or am I missing something...

Rolitto by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,We are deploying a IOS Cisco root CA and the root ca certificate is persistently being generated with an MD5 and SHA1 fingerprint. We have been able to configure the PKI sign identity certificates with SHA256 etc but failed with the root ...

euanellis by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, This may be a silly question.I am running ASA version 9.8(2) with the ASDM version of 7.12(2) (because of Java license).I am trying to set up remote access VPN and am unable to see the "Wizard" option on the top bar of the ASDM.Can anyone adv...

cHrome08 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI want to disable h323 h225 in the ASA firewall policy-map global_policy. class-map inspection_default match default-inspection-trafficpolicy-map global_policy class inspection_default  inspect dns preset_dns_map  inspect ftp  inspect h323 h225 ...

Yun Ho Ko by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have upgraded ASA ios/asdm image. IOS: 9.12(3)12 / ASDM: asdm-7131-101.When I start ASDM launcher I get this Status message and its stuck on 0% forever.Anyone knows how to fix this issue?  :

ASDM.png
Nub65 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card