Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, Occasionally (twice a month or so) our ASA 5585's will fail over to the standby unit. I haven't been able to understand why this is happening so I'm reaching out for help. Looking through logs around the time of the failover I'm unable to see...

K-Grev by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,Im having a huge struggle to deploy the cenario i want in ISE. So i have dot1x and MAB working fine, the problem is when i want someone from outside the company plugs the cable (even if they don't belong to AD and not having the MAC associa...

Kalimoz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,I am looking for some convenient option to add a log statement to the existing access-list on multi-context ASA running 9.14(1), the ACL count is more than 1000.I figured out 2 options :1. Using ASDM, which has the limitation of one ACL at a ...

Having some trouble which im sure is very fundamental....just trying to set the IP on my 2nd interface:ASA5520(config-if)# ip address 10.150.0.1 255.255.255.0Interface outside ip address or netmask not valid (0.0.0.0/255.255.255.255)ERROR: ip address...

slug420 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i turned on afte a few weeks and it doesn't see internet.here's the show run  ciscoasa# show run: Saved:: Serial Number: JMX1225L1LS: Hardware: ASA5510, 1024 MB RAM, CPU Pentium 4 Celeron 1600 MHz:ASA Version 9.1(7)32!hostname ciscoasaenable p...

Hi, happy new year. Long time no see, everything ok w/ the ASA 5510 and the internet access but I have a problem w/ the SSM-10 AIM module.I can't configure it. First of all let me give you as much info I can. here's my config of ASA 5510. ASA Version...

Resolved! PBR on ASA / FTD

Hi Folks, I was researching and I could not find documentation referring to PBR on ASA or FTD  but in specific case: Using PBR where the LAN users will be forward to ISP2 if trying to reach a particular site, for example google. And considering that ...

BmfL by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes