Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Resolved! VTIs between ASAs

Hello all, I have 2 ASA connected with a similar configuration than the attached file. If I need to connect, let´s say, 10 more ASAs between them (full mesh). What is the easiest way to do it? I have to create new tunnel-group and a interface for eac...

javi1988 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup an AnyConnect SSL VPN connection and receiving an IPsec error?  The error I am getting is:"The IPsec VPN was terminated due to an authentication failure or timeout"The Group policy that I am using has only SSL AnyConnect checked ...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team, we have new cisco firepower 1010 & it come with FTD IOS. we want to use this as ASA. can someone share simple process to convert FTD to ASA.

Nitin S by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys @balaji.bandi @Marius Gunnerud  @Rob Ingram  @Aref Alsouqi   I have a internal lan interface: 172.16.10.1/24 and it is gateway.  172.16.10.40 is another router connected internal for specific external routes . so any traffic which goes fro...

I'm trying to evaluate the Cisco ASAv and have deployed it on Azure but I cannot configure it to allow VPN connections because ASAv is missing the AnyConnect image on flash.  It tells me to download it from the Cisco site but I tried that and cannot ...

dkmz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card