Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have whitelisted microsoft patching URLs for windows activation but still its not working through FirePOWER.Even I removed whitelist and put destination any under URL ACP rules but still server cant get activated with microsoft. Is this stopped...

Fantas by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup Remote VPN on a Cisco ASA 5515-x running FTD.  I am unable to ping the external interface but i am able to ping out.  The NAT is setup correctly as i can tell.  i am also unable to ping the external interface.  I do see connection coming...

tkraft by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Is it mandatory to enter the credentials if we want to associate the FMC to the Threat Grid (TG) pubic Cloud?If no, how will FMC knows the disposition of the unknown file once the sandboxing is done in the TG cloud? And, if an administrator w...

I am trying to implement OSPF authentication using MD5 between (2) Layer 3 switches. The switches are connected via Port Channel 1 using PagP.  When I go into config if  Int PO1, there isn't any command syntax related to ip ospf etc etc. I am not sur...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: