Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, This may be a silly question.I am running ASA version 9.8(2) with the ASDM version of 7.12(2) (because of Java license).I am trying to set up remote access VPN and am unable to see the "Wizard" option on the top bar of the ASDM.Can anyone adv...

cHrome08 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI want to disable h323 h225 in the ASA firewall policy-map global_policy. class-map inspection_default match default-inspection-trafficpolicy-map global_policy class inspection_default  inspect dns preset_dns_map  inspect ftp  inspect h323 h225 ...

Yun Ho Ko by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have upgraded ASA ios/asdm image. IOS: 9.12(3)12 / ASDM: asdm-7131-101.When I start ASDM launcher I get this Status message and its stuck on 0% forever.Anyone knows how to fix this issue?  :

ASDM.png
Nub65 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello We have a requirement to create two VPN Tunnels Site A:Local Subnet : 20.30.0.0/16 : Remote Subnet (DC): 20.0.0.0/8 Site B:Local Subnet : 20.30.0.0/16 : Remote Subnet : 20.40.0.0/16 DC has about 50 sites in that subnet range, If I create these ...

Hello,  I have an FTD 1140 and I am trying to migrate the config from an ASA 5515. The FTD is managed locally through FDM. There is not an automatic migration process, so I am performing it manually.  I am stuck at S2S VPN. I have a connection with t...

Hi,We had a external pen test done and we were told that our firewall is leaking internal IP address. (Waiting for the official report)I started gathering some logs and did find nmap from external to internal host. (Source was public IP and destinati...

Hello,  The chassis FXOS (FPR-C9300) with Asa modules, has reported the alarms below: [FSM:FAILED]: Bundle data ports.(FSM:sam:dme:SdPortsBundleBundleDataPorts)[FSM:STAGE:FAILED]: Update the bundle status(FSM-STAGE:sam:dme:SdPortsBundleBundleDataPort...

The quick 'n dirty: - Cisco ASAs logging informational level send to a server running syslog-ng, which is ingested into Splunk Enterprise Security.- Client wants to see xlate / NAT translations in the search of the log- Is the only way to really achi...

amlc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes