Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

hi Marvin/team, I will be implementing an AMP4E solution for the centos server.I need to know what kind of prerequisites from the customer end.is there any kind of port that needs to be open on the running Firewall?can you provide a stepwise document...

Hello,  I stumbled upon this error when trying to add FMC as manager to the SFRgetPeersByRole: unable to connect to db at /usr/local/sf/lib/perl/5.10.1/SF/PeerManager/Peers.pm line 18 The situation is as follows:I upgraded the ASA. Then I started to ...

Dears i have topology as picture,i want do divide inside network as from IP (192.168.1.1- 20) get out from ISP1 and other IP (192.168.1.21-200) get out from ISP2i try the PBR with the help of FlexConfig in  this video but not work.https://www.youtube...

FMC.jpg

Hi,I have asa deployed active standby . In my standby I don't have connectivity to DMZ  interface due to lack of budget . Now the problem is , it shows active standby failure . Is it due to the  missing connectivityor something else  ?Thanks   

Good morning all,It is the first time that I post on this forum! I need your help to resolve a problem that occurs after updating the firewall from version 9.7 to 9.14.1the firewall is an asa 5525. the problem is that, at random, a time is added to a...

MBA_ by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have a ASA5525 that seems to be rebooting itself randomly. I believe this is similar to the old thread here Here are my "show tech" results which includes the crash info. Can anyone please offer some help to diagnose and resolve. ThanksMa...

mmckinnon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have a ASA5525 that seems to be rebooting itself randomly. I believe this is similar to the old thread here - https://community.cisco.com/t5/network-security/cisco-asa-5505-rebooting-randomly/td-p/2277751 Here are my "show tech" results w...

mmckinnon by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friends, Tried configuring the Secure Shell from Devices->Platform Settings->Secure Shell Added object with IP address for local Admin user and the interface from where it was taking access. But the other users are also able to access the CLI us...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card