Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, We're looking to make a change to the intrusion policy setup we use on a deployment, currently we have a single 'master' intrusion policy that we apply to all of our access policy rules. What we're looking to do is have a separate policy just...

STCG by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone configured IPSec tunnel with Symantec WSS (web security service in cloud) on ASA or Firepower? We need to send ports 80, 443 traffic for destination IP’s 0.0.0.0/0 (i.e. internet) through VPN tunnel to Symantec cloud. Other ports traffic t...

I have a ASR1001 that I upgraded IOS to asr1001-universalk9.03.07.06.S.152-4.S6.bin and now can not get an interface to come up. Shut No Shut does not help. Do I need a license for the interface? I'm using a GLCTE in G0/0/0 License Store: Primary Lic...

Spoiler  Hello,We need advise or suggestions related to the Cisco CSM (Cisco Security Manager) issue.we are using Cisco Security manager 4.8 SP2, we are not able to connect using Client from network however we are able to connect from the server itse...

I've been combing through the community sites for the past couple of weeks looking for others who are sharing experiences with the new 6.6.0 code. For the most part, I have been unsuccessful and wanted to share my own. I've got multiple Firepower dep...

Brandon1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card