Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

To block a sha-256 on Cisco FMC are these the steps I need to take?Add sha-256 to Objects >> File List >> Custom-Detection-ListAdd File List (somehow) to Policies >>Access Control >> Malware & File >> Malware BlockAdd Malware Block to Policies >> Acc...

000378.png 000380.png 000381.png 000379.png

Hello , I have been trying to upgrade virtual FTD from 6.1.0 to 6.2.0 image. but getting following error  [170202 12:46:39] FAILED 200_pre/006_check_snort.sh**********************************************************[170202 12:46] Starting script: 2...

harshalp by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was testing FMC 6.5 with FTD 6.5. I need to set up an tcp advanced option by pass. below command does not work as we use them in ASA. class-map tcp_bypass match access-list $TCP_Bypass policy-map tcp_bypass_policy class tcp_bypass set connection ra...

Currently we have a web portal called BASE-Q , Which is hosted on AWS and out public ip is whitelisted on AWS so anyone can access it from their browser.  As of now the users that require BASE-Q from home are remoting on to a RDS server so they have ...

machine23 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can get this thing for the life of me to work. I have spent hundreds on books, about 60 hours trying to get this to work... I got ISP->ASA->Web server. This is what I have so far. Here is my config.ciscoasa(config)# show running-config : Saved :...

Hello,I have 5525-X ASA without any service module, and as I understand, memory and cpu are statically allocated to both firewall and firepower/ips module.Since there is no module in my firewall, can't I redistribute or relocate the entire memory and...

Hi experts. I've used ASA boxes for many years very successfully. For one new customer that has a UK FTTC internet connection, I am running into big problems with some websites working fine and others not working at all. I have searched and searched ...

Hello,I hope someone can help me with this capture.I have an ASA configured to authenticate towards an AAA server, with the following config:aaa-server RAS-Server protocol radiusaaa-server RAS-Server (if-inside) host 10.10.6.5key *****authentication-...

sawesa by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,On the data sheets it states that the throughput for a 5515-X is 1.2Gbps, does this mean the total throughput through the firewall or does this mean 1.2Gbps in both directions at the same time.I need to purchase a firewall for a 1Gbps line.Example...

gquar by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All I have installed ASA5506 working perfectly I noticed that my iPhone when locked is the WiFi is getting disconnected! and this issue is happened only after installing the ASA, I don’t understand why? I was running with Cisco RV345 and no iss...

saids3 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card