Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all, I've configured authentication Using Ldap server but Failed.After save the configuration and logout to test, I can't access to my FMC with both Local and External User :( Please help me procedure to rollback my FMC configuration from CLI . ...

petpkcui1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone gotten VPN failover to work on Cisco FTDs (not ASAs with backup peers)? Here's the scenario, we are trying to setup two FTD 2100s in a HA pair for failover of not only the Internet but for S2S and RA-VPNs as well. So far we can get the Int...

I am trying install/activate the Embedded Wireless Controller on my C9115AXI-E Catalyst Access Points but I get the following error:" invalid input detected at ^marker " every time I give the following command: "AP1#ap-type ewc-ap tftp://192.168.1.25...

invalid input detected at ^marker.jpg
M007YN1AS by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I'm looking at hardening the https server for a number of Cisco devices including IOS-XE for Cat9k switches and WLC. Looking at the devices I can see that the following Cipher Suites can be supported but I'm not sure what the current recommen...

dm2020 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an outdate ASA 5510 with 8.0 OS. With the old command set, I created inside, DMZ and outside. The DMZ provides a web server host az 172.28.0.15, the translation from outside to DMZ works very well. The problem is the access from the inside int...

ASA.M.Oss by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hola buenas tardes!Hace menos de 2 años compramos un cisco ASA 5516X con Firepower.Desde diciembre  a la fecha se nos queda pegado no funciona, no responde, literalmente es un pisa papel, y la unica solución para que vuelva a funcionar es apagandolo ...

New to Firewall Management and need some help. We have a couple User Accounts setup in Cisco ASDM. We htought these users were for the ability to login directly to the Firewall from "outside" our network. Is that what these users are for? Do I login ...

firewall1.png
wynneitmgr by Level 3
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

You can ask your question on your own language: Español PortuguêsFrançaisРусский 日本語简体中文 Here’s your chance to discuss Cisco Secure Remote Working technologies such as AnyConnect, ASA, FTD, Duo, and Umbrella. In this session, the experts will answer ...

divyanai.jpg jonnoble.jpg adganjoo.jpg