Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Someone would you help me?There are differents between Cisco ASA 5525, 5515 with 5515-x, 5525-x. Because I need to upgrade these fws by a new release, but in the Cisco Page I just found information about 5515-x, 5525-x. I guess that they are end-...

I'm posting this to find out if anyone else has experienced this problem and to notify others of a possible bug that can shut your Firepower connection down.   This is the third time now that the Outside port of our Firepower Suite has disconnected f...

dewey89 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to connect to a provider over the internet. The call comes up, but no audio. Per the provider my router is modifying the SIP SDP info to be the IP of the PAT address on the router instead of the 1 to 1 NAT. I have tried turning SIP inspec...

Dear all. I configured IPS on firepower and configured it to send me email when it is being triggered. I configured it on Policy-Action->Alert->Intrusion Email. All IPS rules has been selected. Approximately two days later of configuring IPS notifica...

Hi, we are running virtual ISE PIC on demo License but now need to license it with permanent. Is there any SKU , I need to provide to Cisco and How many License I needs as Its talking to AD for passive authentication and FMC to share user to IP mappi...

Fantas by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Subinterface was configured on Portchannel interface of FTD device. When I trying to remove it I getERROR: Remove failover mac address configured on this sub-interface firstFound this bug CSCvo58030. The problem is I don't have any failover mac addre...

voipleo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Cisco ASA & below is the sequence of existing NAT. nat(inside,outside) source 1.1.1.1 2.2.2.1nat(inside,outside) source 1.1.1.2 2.2.2.2nat(inside,outside) source 1.1.1.3 2.2.2.3nat(inside,outside) source 1.1.1.4 2.2.2.4nat(inside,outside) sour...

RS19 by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was just able to get vulnerability scanning for a vFMC suite with 2110's started and it's calling out the SSL Certificate cannot be trusted.  This and a few others relating to the same thing.  The FMC has a valid certificate, but the scans are pi...

dewey89 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, In order to be able to establish sofphone calls from one VPN user working from Home to another VPN user working from HOme too, I need to enable the traffic between VPN users. I have ASA 5515. My understanding is that I need to add a NATna...

Ash160 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card