Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

History;We have Cisco ASA5555-x deployed to deliver ipsec ikev2 vpn remote access in two scenarios which work pretty well.1. ASA connected to the DHCP subnet and use infoblox to supply ip addresses to connecting clients.2. ASA connected to network wi...

nmfoxton by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Can someone help me with the below error while deploying policy to the Cisco FTD from the FMC. Cisco FMC(Virtual) - 6.2.3.14Cisco FTD - Cisco ASA5545-X Threat Defense (75) Version 6.2.3.13 (Build 53) Error Msg.- deployment failed due to failure...

Hi All, I am a beginner with Cisco configuration and I am currently using ASDM to configure our ASA 5515-X. I am having an issue where I want users to vpn login from outside into the ASA VPN and then see the internal network (192.168.0.0/24).  I can ...

dlo00011 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I'm currently CCNP R&S certified. My Certification will expire in August this year. I wantto understand if let's say, I do not re-certify and my certification expires. After my certification has expired and I want to do CCNP Security in futu...

The organization I work for took over management of a network with ASA's which I have almost no experience with unfortunately.  What's also unfortunate is this host isn't covered by a SMARTnet contract (yet).  I'll boil the topology down to the two h...

bed082571 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,how are you doing ? I am a senior Network Administrator an ICT infrastructure Team leader at Wolkite University in Ethiopia. We have recently purchased Cisco FirePower 4110 firewall and we have faced a problem with the Image Version.  To clarify t...