Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Noticing that the rommon versions required for different OS / Firepower versions are varied, got me looking for a chart / table of the rommon versions to ASA OS / Firepower versions. Does something like that exist?  Is it always a good idea to upgrad...

Today I updated our FMC HTTPS certificate. It shows updated on the FMC under System>Https certificate. However the web browser is showing invalid. The Dates have updated to the correct dates but it still shows invalid. I tried rebooting FMC but the c...

Hi,     I'm trying ASAv on AWS and I found it behave unexpectedly. I created a new VPC with a new subnet, start an ASAv instance with only one management interface in that subnet, and put an RHEL instance there.    When I ping from Linux box I get pr...

Leo Yu by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DY-BB-1#sh moduleMod Ports Card Type Model Serial No.--- ----- -------------------------------------- ------------------ -----------1 4 CEF720 4 port 10-Gigabit Ethernet WS-X6704-10GE SAD112102EN2 48 CEF720 48 port 1000mb SFP WS-X6748-SFP SAL1122PWRX...

Hello All,   When attempting to Register a new SFR Module to our FMC I receive the message: "Could not establish a connection with device." I know for sure the reg key is correct and I am able to ping each device from the other without issue.   The ...

FMC_Error.png

Every since I upgraded FMC from 6.2.2 to 6.4, VPN users show as unknow user. I have a case open with TAC with no resolution yet. Any thoughts? I think it's occurring with multiple clients for I just tested another one. Also, any recommendation for a ...

Jack G by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I am having a hard time getting license for a new ASA 5506-X.I got the PAK then enter it Product Registration page at Cisco.com. I have reached Step 2 as showed in the picture, I am trying to get a license but it asked me to enter License...

Capture.PNG
huyan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a site-to-site VPN with one of our vendor. Since they have similar n/w with our internal network, we are using NAT in ASA. Now the vendor is moving to Azure and using the same network (local). They are replicating their servers from on prem...

Hello All,i have recently installed two FTDs and they are working as HA, the FTDs manged by FMC and will go live today but when i want to deploy something from the FMC and i cannot see the devices or the HA peer on the deployment tapt, this is just h...

star1 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card