Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I recently purchased a new Cisco ASA 5515 running version 9.1 with ASDM 7.1.   I was able to configure the firewall for internal access to the outside, and have our remote site-to-site VPN tunnels working. However, when I try to configure stat...

I'm quite new to IPS/IDS subject, could someone please explain what does it mean when there is a limitation for 6 submissions per minute?  does it mean the IPS can only analyse 6 files a min, regardless of the file size?or do we also need to set max/...

D@1984 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am hoping somebody can elaborate on the Transfer Packet feature/option when adding a device to the FMC. The Cisco document says this option is on by default and that it the FTD device sends packet data with the events to the Firepower Managemen...

jknox by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,I am looking for anyconnect vpn configuration for smart iphone 6,5s,which will communicate through cisco jabber to the corporate  any document from cisco .I want to know the complete setup thnanks  

Hi Team, Can we merge multiple ACL line having same destination or port number in FMC as we can do and create one rule out of 10 ACL line in firewall like Checkpoint and PA ?We recently had migration from Juniper where 15000 rules are creating into 2...

Hello,I am trying to create Read Only User in ASDM but while trying to set ASDM Defined Roles via Device MAnagement > AAA Access > Authorization , I am getting the following error :Specified command more not found in mode 'exec' It is a multi context...

NeWGuy1109 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes