Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

We have 2 pairs of HA 2110 Security Appliances managed from an FMC all running 6.4.0.2 currently trying to get kerberos working All seems correct and in place joined AD, LDAPS, ACL Rule, SSL rewrite policy, Identity Policy configured with a cert usin...

adaws by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Gents, This is an easy one, but i can"t seem to figure it out. I have a pair of 5515X in failover with three interfaces(inside, outside, DMZ) and a sub-interface(uses the DMZ as main). So i use the DMZ interface to create a sub-interface, i had no...

There is requirement to deploy FTDv/NGFWv in AWS for securing Outbound and Inbound (NAT) connections to Internet. Can FTDv/NGFWv be deployed in Active/Passive mode ? the Appliance only come with 2 Mgmt interfaces and 2 Data Interfaces.How can we depl...

zaifisafi by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a router with two segments. Outside segment is the client and inside is the domain controller. I need to define ACL on Outside interface to allow communication for active directory.   Router will use packet filter ACL (no state full inspection...

avilt by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are configured Cisco ASA firewall with three network , One Router and a Switch.One Anti-Virus server are used for antivirus server updated, IP 124.124.124.2 which is connected to Campus Router *Campus Router Cisco 1841 Interface Gig0/1 = 124.124.1...

dinchavan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! We have an ASA 5555-X as firewall and our uplink channel is ~350-400 Mbps. And there is very strange thing happen: as more traffic pass through uplink interface as datapath proccesses get big values.For example right now we have ~200 MBps on upli...

emichrist by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is it possible to apply  PBR on the dmz  interface(on ASA 9.8(3)) and use it to re-route traffic directed to the inside interface but change the destination IP address in the process. Basically we need to temporary change the destination(redirect)...

buffkata by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are upgrading our ASA cluster 5512-X from 9.7(1)24 to 9.10.1 without changing Anyconnect version My question is , do I need to upgrade hostcan version installed on all my remote access machines ? regards,

sam cook by Spotlight
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i am having issue with ASA5506x with running software 9.13I need to configure dhcp relay and BVI for LAN interfaces. Issue is, when i create BVI and put interface (gi1/2)inside2 and (gi1/3) inside3 to BVI group, there is no option in DHCP relay to...

jozehfe by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to figure what would be the ASA configuration that could do the same thing this watchguard does, I need the configuration.that Fa0/0 carries vlan 10, 20 ,30 and they are just vlans, fa0/0 interface is probably a router on stick so ...

NAT.png
George-Sl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes