Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I had a situation with an ASA 5525-X running 9.6(4)25. There was a static route in place for (say) 10.1.1.0/24 out of one interface, e.g.route intf-1 10.1.1.0 255.255.255.0 <next-hop> A more-specific route was then required out of another interface e...

Hi, experts.After applying in the FTD a rule to block the Teamviewer application for the internal hosts to internet (INSIDE to OUTSIDE),I found in LINA this: FTD-5516X-XXX# show access-list CSM_FW_ACL_ | i 268434489access-list CSM_FW_ACL_ line 219 re...

Hi Folks,  I have an internal server that does not run Apache, it can be reached from external via port 80/443. I get a malware event alerts for dropped traffic from Outside to Inside for an inside server that does not have Apache installed. I though...

Hi AllDoes anyone know if you can filter out certain Subnet from turning up in Reporting?For eg, Guest wifi networks not appearing in IPS/CNC/Security Intelligence sections of reports? My goal is to only report on Corporate activity when using:Advanc...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card