Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

We are wondering,if it would be possible to use for example 5506x in transparent mode and connect it between two switches. Then it should control the ip traffic in all vlans. With Sophos UTM I know, this works (you even do not have to have IP address...

Hello community! I investigated problem with rapid overruns growth on inside interfaces on my ASA5505 and havent more ideas.  Interface Ethernet0/1 "", is up, line protocol is upHardware is 88E6095, BW 100 Mbps, DLY 100 usecAuto-Duplex(Full-duplex), ...

atomaster by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, Can anyone help with sizing the Cisco ASA 5500X? Total number of user will be 150. Total ISP bandwidth will be 50Mbps.Services used will be - URL Filtering, Application Control, AMP, IPSEC, IPS/IDS. If anyone has sizing document, do shar...

PCI scan came back that aggressive mode needs to be disabled on ASA. I am looking through forums and researching, I am seeing conflicting information on this. The command to disable aggressive mode is crypto ikev1 am-disable. But this is where it is ...

Isaac by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an old 5505 and recently upgraded my internet from 75 to 100mbps but am only getting about 65mbps up and down. I spoke to the ISP, Verizon, who had me test the speed with my laptop connected directly to the Verizon equipment and I was getting ...