Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a FTD 9300 already added to FMC.I need to change the device certificate but I am struggling to find in the documentation do I need to add the device certificate on the FTD 9300 first and re-add the device back to FMC or it can be done directly...

Dear all, Can someone advise what is the difference between ASR-Group Vs Traffic Zones?We have 2 ASA in active/active state.We are using one Security-Context that has 2 outside sub-interfaces each with a transport VLAN.on each sub-interface we have o...

bern81 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks, I have seen some unexpected behavior on an ASA with EIGRP but not sure if this is the norm for the EIGRP process on the Firewall (or router in general). Under the EIGRP Process on a firewall there are no redistribute / route map commands an...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that needs to support 20 managed devices under vFMC (VMware)..Is it possible to use 2 x 10 device SKU(s) to accomplish this, and essentially "stack" these together ? Meaning 10 + 10 would yield me 20 vFMC managed devices.. Or is vFM...

sld by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, it has been a pain and a year long ongoing process to get Cisco to implement (sorta) switched ports into the ASA 5506. Most of us probably use the 5505 for small branches due to the fact it has a built-in switch. Now while we were all exited...

Hey everyone, I'm wondering if it's possible to do port forwarding for incoming traffic on a public IP address assigned to the WAN port on my RV320, but to have the traffic sent to a LAN IP, but on a DIFFERENT port. Fore example, the RV320 has WAN IP...

Hello Im in the progress of moving from ASA 5555 on out main FW to Threat Defense on 2130. I thought this would be a good moment to rewrite the hole config. We have several ASA's with FP already in a FMC console. My question is, when I have a lot of ...