Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an IPsec VPN config which uses UDP 500 and UDP 4500. After adding a basic ZBFW config to block unsolicited incoming connection. I noticed my VPN is flapping occasionally. Since it does not occur consistently, I suspect it has to do with sessio...

pingduck by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an HA pair of ASA-5525x firewalls. Occasionally when we will deploy changes the SFR that is the standby mode will not update and the only way we have been able to correct this problem is to do a complete rebuild of the SFR module. We have tri...

Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 12.01.35 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 11.55.21 AM.png

Why is Pixabay.com blocked and marked as High Risk?https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/firepower/Application_Detectors/vdb_307/cisco_firepower_application_detector_reference_307/applications_p.html#wp3251917744It is used for stock images f...

I recently modified our Cisco ASA 5516-X firewall (in routed mode), changing the "inside" interface from one of the GigabitEthernets to a BVI (IP 10.0.0.1).  After doing so, I seem to have lost access to our Windows (DC) Domain Controller (IP 10.1.1....

misterDub by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card