Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Purchased two 2140 appliances with ASA software and now want to convert to FTD.  Found the reimage instructions below, but is there any licensing needed?  I do not see anything in the instructions and want to be sure before starting the work. htt...

j.forget by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,If I purchase the "ASA5525-FTD-K9, Full Firepower subscription" , Can I enable ddos Protection ? Or even it works without firepower ? 2) does it support ssl encryption ? Thanks 

elite2010 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello;We have a cisco asa firewall. Tha asa version is 9.1.7users connect remotely to an FTP server through anyconnect vpn connection. The problem is that we have a limited internet network bandwidth and when a user tries to download something over t...

I purchased the FTD2110 back in October and upgraded the software to allow BGP, version 6.2.2. Then after a few months the perpetual license unregistered. I just need the base license for the device currently, do I need a service contract or can I us...

silo138 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Good day!I am planning to upgrade my firewall from old model with 8.2.x version to new model with 9.8.x version. I am done converting the configuration of my 8.2.x by upgrading my lab ASA in the lab to 9.8.x.I am aware that there is a huge di...