Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear ALL, I'm configuring the FTD firewall as internal firewall, I have two interfaces for inside and outside network, the inside interface IP address is 192.168.100.1/24 and the outside network is 172.16.30.1/24.I have allow all traffic in access co...

Hi. We configured file policy that blocks malware for different types of files. But when someone try to open some files(for example office or pdf) on file server  it stucks for a while approximately 10 seconds. Even when i try to look at files's prop...

Hello Cisco family, i´m new here and i have a important question.We have some problems with the configuration of the new 5580-40 ASA, the ASA will reboot automatically after 8 to 12 hours.I think we configured something wrong, so my idea was to copy ...

MoritS83 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Experts,How can i backup my entire configuration of FP 4100/2100 running either FTD(prior to version 6.3 and running 6.3 as well) or ASA image. Note that by entire configuration i mean FXOS initial conf and image configurations as well.Th...

dvalinho by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, The FMC  show messages similar to "Deployment failed due to failure retrieving running configuration information from device.Retry deployment.Our FMC version 6.2.2.2 (virtual appliance) , We cannot deploy policy to FTD virtual appliance ver...

Hi All,           I have searched and attempted to troubleshoot the issue but still no luck , Hoping some more experienced folks can help out , All of this is on a Home Test network. I configured the VPN AnyConnect to access my home network , Used S...

machine23 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had to request a new certificate package from our provider to reinstall the Identity certificate. I thought it would be best to load the CA certificate that came along with the package and when I did, it it successfully added it but it shows the ce...

IT-LDI by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello team,I have configured my two in HA.one is showing fail.after typing the show version command i see:> show version >>>>>>>>>>......FIX ME......<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<called from SF::Util::Stacktrace::ToString at /usr/local/sf/lib/perl/5.10.1/SF/Util.p...

O.Zang by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes