Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi. I have a Firepower 4110 device which my colleague has reset its password. Now we can ping its management IP address but cannot connect to that IP address via HTTP(s)/Telnet/SSH. Even I didn't managed to connect to that IP address while I attached...

From the ASA, if y ou do sh crypto ikev2 sa, it show the following below. Are all the child SA just allowed subnets on the tunnel?     Session-id:2758, Status:UP-ACTIVE, IKE count:1, CHILD count:14 Tunnel-id Local Remote Status Role1682665127 X.X.X.6...

Running a debug but for a particular IPSEC VPN shouldn't cause much of a degradation and/or impact on performance correct or possibly?   The following is all I would need to enter? debug crypto condition peer www.xxx.yyy.zzz        

Hello,   I recently installed a new 5508-X running 9.9(2) in our environment. All is well save for one server that we have a static NAT for. At a random point in the day, the NAT seems to break, and no traffic is passed to or from said server. xlate ...

TobyB by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA ACL question

With reference to this: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/asa-5500-x-series-next-generation-firewalls/115904-asa-config-dmz-00.html The acl configured at the end for dmz, why is it being placed inbound rather than outbound in the dm...

leowls by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card