Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,   I have a problem on Cisco Asa. Here are my config:   object network PARTNER-NETOBJ subnet 10.175.0.0 255.255.0.0nat (PARTNER,outside) dynamic AAA.AAA.AAA.AAA   object-group service PARTNER-SEROBJ service-object tcp destination eq www service...

bvn63 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,  We have a single ASA-5512 running firepower 6.2.3.x and I am currently using FDM to manage it. We have a threat license enabled.  Can someone recommend how to setup policies for DOS/DDOS protection ?   All i am looking to do is implem...

NeerajS by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team,   Is it possible to create network objects using FQDN in FTD? Based on this statement I don't think it's possible: "In ASA, a network object can contain a host, a network IP address, a range of IP addresses, or a fully qualified domain name ...

Has anybody configured the ASA's with DDNS to no-ip.com or any other DDNS vendor? I'm having a problem with the DDNS commands and there's no configuration guide on Cisco's website. The Command ref is a little lacking tooIf anybody has done this, a sa...

ciscors by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,   We are planning to deploy 3 pair of Firepower NGFWv firewalls in Azure cloud, so I understand they can be managed only by FMC in On-Premise or in AWS cloud. My thought was can't these firewalls be managed locally & individually? I mean l...

Hi,  I have a SourceFire Product License like this. I don't know how to use it with the 5506W-X: Please help.   Thank you!   Product Name              :  ASA5506W-CTRL-LICProduct Description       :  Cisco ASA5506W-X Control LicenseProduct Qty     ...

Screenshot (4).png
huyan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're looking at replacing our older ASA 5505, and trying to decide what direction to go.  We 100% need SSL VPN, so unfortunately the Meraki line is out as far as I can tell.  So now looking at the ASAs (and which software image we'd run) vs the NGFW...

cawst by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. We have enabled FDM on our FTD sensor. On our effort to configure anyconnect, we cannot seem to be able to change the Anyconnect listening port from 443 to something else? Is this possible? Also i do not see any flexconfig on FDM, is there a way ...

dsfsd by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card