Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I am replacing the existing firewall with Firepower series FPR 4110 model. I am getting issue in making interface up, Also after going through the config guide i have below questions 1. Is all the features are license based, including maki...

Hi all, It is my first time here. So, if I am doing something wrong, please let me know. I am implementing a monitoring tool in a customer - called OPMANAGER.I already exported flow and syslog. But the most important thing to do is: Monitore all the ...

Hi guys , Im trying to configure a port channel beetween ASA (active/stanby) <--> SW 3850.ASA Config interface GigabitEthernet0/1channel-group 10 mode activeno nameifno security-levelno ip address!interface GigabitEthernet0/2channel-group 10 mode act...

Ramirov by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Since upgrading from Pix to ASA, I haven't had to try to debug anything. Today I needed to debug an issue with a LAN to LAN tunnel coming up. I issued the commands I am used to using and so much debug information, not pertaining to what I am wanting ...

My question is related to the Firepower subscription. I am wanted to add this to my lab for testing. I am leaning more towards the 5506-X 1. When you have the FTD image do you get any trial base subscriptions? Maybe for 30 days?2. Is AVC the same thi...

Hi all We have got two ASA 5525-x with sfr modules. They lived a couple off years without functioning on version 5.4.0. Now for test whe want to upgrade them with new software. One was easy.. without any error. But the second (did exactly the same) g...

JariW by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi - I have a Cisco ASA and I'm really struggling with something very simple. I have an outside interface and I would like to allow traffic to hit the outside interface on TCP Port 81 and get NAT'd to a private IP on a webserver. I believe I have the...

PacketTracer.png Rule.png Interfaces.png PacketTracer.png

Hi Team,   Can we implement Firepower 2110 as single entity rather than module for ASA ? If it is does it support routing protocol like BGP, RIP and OSPF

prashanma by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes