Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Dears, I m having confuison is cisco security products,   Cisco AMP called as a sandboxing ???   Is it Cisco sandboxing does exclusive which AMP is not performing.   What does threat Grid does ?? what exclusive it does from AMP, Sandboxing

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I need suggestion, we have Data Center and Disaster Recovery connected with point to point link. link is connection our DC sever segment with DR server segment. It is mainly for replication of data. in future VM, vlan extension is possible.    No...

Background:  I'm using ASA 5506-X version 9.8.2 with FirePower moduleIt has inside a BVI address on the inside of 192.168.2.1 /24 which gives that out to all inside interface automatically.  The outside interface is connected to the internet and can ...

Waterbird by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I only know how to manage the firewall through the GUI ASDM. now it's not working since last firefox update. I tried other browsers but nothing helps. I get this message in every browser .. Cisco ASDM 5.2 - Error "Cisco ASDM 5.2 encountered loadin...

On ASA 5506-X version 9.8.2, I have configured NTP:NTP server x.x.x.x source outside(Where x.x.x.x is an external public NTP server ip address). I also configured timezone on the ASA as I read it should be relatively close to the NTP time, though not...

Waterbird by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It's day two of the adobe zero day with a exploit code in the wild. CVE-2018-15982 is yet to be discussed at Cisco Talos, and: For that matter the suspect C2 IP isn't even published, thus our FTD identifies the address as still:  "Risk Unknown". But ...

00.png 01.png

Hello all,I have a question regarding the dynamic state of a Policy rule: If i create a dynamic state that disable that rule for 10 minutes if the source is 192.168.1.1 after 3 counts, does this new state apply to all source & destination or only th...

capture.jpg

Dear all  I have issue between vlans. I created  8 vlans by port-channel In Cisco  ASA 5525. I tried ping between two vlans but ping showed us "time out". Could you suggestion how to configure my asa than between two vlans is working .Sorry  my bad e...

Mirzo by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card